We will walk by an ancient burial mount, the tranquil lake “Skogens öga” and up the steep hills to the scenic spot. The guide will inform about local history, wildlife, flora, sustainability and moose on small stops on the way. Children are very welcome on nature guidings but we recommend the 1 hour “curious” guiding if they are under 8 years.
- Ancient burial mound
- Skogens öga lake
- Scenic spot on steep hill
GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT NATURE GUIDING
- Language: English is the default language due to different nationalities but it is also possible with Danish/Swedish (The nature guide is Danish).
- Children: Children are very welcome on nature guidings but we recommend the 1 hour “curious” guiding if they are under 8 years. Children under 14 can not attend nature guidings without guardians.
- Footwear: Good footwear is recommended for both guidings but normal shoes will work for the 1 hour “curious” guiding (but socks and shoes might get wet).
- Strollers: We do not recommend strollers on either hikes due to steep hills.
NOTE! The nature guiding is a separate activity than moose guiding and needs to be booked in advance.